Thursday, August 27, 2020

Blog return from the dead!

Well, after *many* years of not updating my Blog or brewing page, I've decided it is time for some updates! Oh, I've still been brewing; just more like a well oiled recipe book with little changes. I'm now retired from my day job as a DRAM/NAND Flash Electrical Engineer working for Micron Technology of almost 26 years...and one of the things I wanted to toy with was growing my brewery scale (or at least seeing how to make it better). I'm still not sure to what end...

Certainly being able to brew more and not always be out of beer would be nice...but I was quite surprised how much additional equipment there is (especially stainless steel connectors and stuff). So, I've begun upgrading and testing out how much aptitude I have for brewing to be more of my "every day thing" or "my day job". Anyway, there should be more content in the future as I find may way through this thing called "retirement", and I'm planning to try to go back and pull in all the old blog posts into this new arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Blogs